Set up automatic payments by enrolling on the customer portal. Just click the "Pay my bill" link on the homepage.
Register for a customer portal account online at https://sewickley.authoritypay.com and schedule your chosen payment amount each month. Delinquent accounts cannot be paid online. Termination may occur before payment is received.
Mail check and payment stub to Sewickley Water Authority, 900 Ohio River Boulevard, Sewickley, PA 15143.
Bill Payment Service
If making payment through your bank’s bill payment service, please reference the correct account number to ensure proper credit to your account. SWA now accepts electronic checks from the banks. Please schedule payments a few days ahead to ensure they are received on time.
Visit our blue drop box located outside the Borough of Sewickley Municipal Building, 601 Thorn Street, Sewickley, PA 15143.
- SWA bills for sewer services as a third-party billing vendor for the Borough of Sewickley. We can answer any questions you may have regarding your bill and how it is calculated. For all sewer maintenance issues or information regarding how sewer service or sewer debt rates are derived, please contact the Borough of Sewickley at 412-741-4015.
- All services are billed on the 20th of each month and due on or prior to, the 15th of the following month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, bills are due on the previous business day by 3:30 PM. Charges are calculated based on prior month’s usage.
- SWA is not responsible for mail delivery service. Delay or failure of mail delivery service does not relieve responsibility for payment when due nor waive penalty if payment is received after the due date.
- A 10% penalty, calculated on the current charges, will be added to all past due accounts.
- SWA reserves the right to process all payments electronically. A charge of $25 plus bank fees will be assessed for any returned payment.
- Payments received after 3:30 PM will be posted to the next business day.
- Please report any change in ownership or tenancy to the office prior to closing or expiration of lease.
- Account balances that remain unpaid beyond one billing cycle following the due date are subject to termination of services.
- GO GREEN! Set up online account access and enroll in paperless billing at https://sewickley.authoritypay.com. Access your account usage, account balance and pay your bill each month. You will need the account number and CID # as shown on your current bill.
- Please contact the office at 412-741-9180 if you require any change to your billing address or other contact information.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide adequate protection of the meter to insure against freezing or other damage. Replacement costs resulting from such meter damage will result in a direct charge to the customer.