Set up automatic bank draft payments from your checking or savings account by completing the auto-pay form. Click here to access the form. This payment arrangement will begin with your next bill if received before this bill’s due date and remain in effect until written change or cancellation is received in our office.
Register for a customer portal account online at https://sewickley.authoritypay.com and schedule your chosen payment amount each month. Delinquent accounts cannot be paid online. Termination may occur before payment is received.
Mail check and payment stub to Sewickley Water Authority, PO Box 190, Sewickley, PA 15143.
Bill Payment Service
If making payment through your bank’s bill payment service, please reference the correct account number to ensure proper credit to your account. Paper checks are issued to SWA by the bank. Instruct your bank to mail payments to the address above at least 5 business days prior to the due date.
Pay in person with check or cash. Visit our office located in the Borough of Sewickley Municipal Building, 601 Thorn Street, 2nd Floor, Sewickley, PA 15143. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM. Payment slots are located inside the front door of the building and in our office door. Access is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM excluding holidays.
- SWA bills for sewer services as a third-party billing vendor for the Borough of Sewickley. We can answer any questions you may have regarding your bill and how it is calculated. For all sewer maintenance issues or information regarding how sewer service or sewer debt rates are derived, please contact the Borough of Sewickley at 412-741-4015.
- All services are billed on the 20th of each month and due on or prior to, the 15th of the following month. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, bills are due on the previous business day by 3:30 PM. Charges are calculated based on prior month’s usage.
- SWA is not responsible for mail delivery service. Delay or failure of mail delivery service does not relieve responsibility for payment when due nor waive penalty if payment is received after the due date.
- A 10% penalty, calculated on the current charges, will be added to all past due accounts.
- SWA reserves the right to process all payments electronically. A charge of $25 plus bank fees will be assessed for any returned payment.
- Payments received after 3:30 PM will be posted to the next business day.
- Please report any change in ownership or tenancy to the office prior to closing or expiration of lease.
- Account balances that remain unpaid beyond one billing cycle following the due date are subject to termination of services.
- GO GREEN! Set up online account access and enroll in paperless billing at https://sewickley.authoritypay.com. Access your account usage, account balance and pay your bill each month. You will need the account number and CID # as shown on your current bill.
- Please contact the office at 412-741-9180 if you require any change to your billing address or other contact information.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide adequate protection of the meter to insure against freezing or other damage. Replacement costs resulting from such meter damage will result in a direct charge to the customer.